Thursday, November 1, 2007

New future...

O.k... Cerita ini ada kena mengena dengan entry ini dulu.... Aku dapat kerja baru... Ceritanya, aku dah pernah pergi interview kat Public Bank ni masa Januari dulu.. belum kahwin pun lagi... tapi masa tu aku tak dapat kerja nih.. Then tup-tup one week before raya, they called me up and said that whether i'm still looking for job or not... So aku.. mmm.. Public Bank kan.. sapa tak nak... i said yes for the interview with my 'future' boss...

Masa tu bulan posa... aku do not try hard enough i think after i walked out the office, aku berserah jer... few days after that they start calling to negotiate the salary... then during raya holiday its all quite.. aku memang ingat hmm.. tak dpat lagi lah nih... Surprise.. last monday they called said i got the job... dtg amik offer letter... Aku discuss ngan hubby, he said its an opportunities, yet after I have let go few opp, but he said this is meant for me. Beside he traveled to KL everyday, its just diverting me to PB.

So, officially my first working day with PB is on 26 November. To tell you the truth, got mixed feeling.. excited, cemas, takut... maklumlah dah lama tak buat kerja2 skill secretary.. kat sini tak guna langsung. Anyway, i brave myself and its matter to brush things up...

Wish me luck my dear friends... This one is for my lovely hubby... who is my No. 1 supporter...
Love you!

No comments: