Thursday, September 27, 2007

The niece...

Last Sunday we all went to my husband granny's house....for buka puasa. On the way.. manage to snapped his niece action in the car... Farah Aleyssa... baru 3 tahun... belum petah bercakap lagi... tapi sungguh lah naughtynyer.. hehehe... she's adorable...


Anyway... dia ni memang suka bergaya... especially with shoes.... crazy about it... will wear everyone shoes including adult.... She the eldest.. ada adik lelaki nama Mohd Aiman... baru cecah 1 tahun...
Bergaya kan...

Everytime I spent my days with my in-laws.. this little girl will stuck with me like glue... suruh mandikan, nak makan, tido dan mcm2 lagi.... tapi naughty is still her signature lar... and one more thing once you meet her you will never forget... she is smart in her on way.... and got lots of funny action to show you...

No comments: