Monday, August 27, 2007

Its never too late... Hello Blogging World Again!!

Let me do the introduction..... I had a blog before when I was still single... lepas kahwin terus stop blogging..

Now dah enam bulan kahwin.. I decided to start blogging balik.. of course with additional stories of my lovely husband.
After nikah ceremony

I know I had to start somewhere to begin this blog journey... So lets flashback a little from the time I become Mrs Shahrulnizam... a.k.a... Puan Noor Ashikin.. on 18 February 2007...

To all my friends and family... enjoy our life journey stories...

Cheers!
Kena Sanding
My good friend Fidah... jadi pengapit... and my husband's cousin... dua-dua single lagi tu.. hehehe


Majlis menyambut di Rumah Mertua... Ampang KL

Next entry... Lots of catch up stories backlog from our past 6 months...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well u are very lucky..... wish u guys happily ever after.....

Anonymous said...

dua - dua single? haha tak de maknanya